Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Drink For Charity:
1. Drinking is fun, and since it is for charity, it is more than a networking opportunity, it is a write-off.
2.Chance to see your favorite male SEOís wear womenís clothing
3. You actually get to help choose what charity gets the money Ė SO VOTE NOW AND VOTE OFTEN
4. This event is OPEN TO ANYONE! You donít need to be a rockstar or spend $1M with Google to get an invite.
5. Where else are you going to drink as much as you can for only $40 in NYC?
6. You get to hang out with me ( Okay so I canít count)
IM-NY is holding its semi-annual Charity Event, and thanks to some of the coolest guys I know, all proceeds go to charity. Which charity you ask? Well that is up to you, so get your vote on http://botw.org/helpcenter/sesny08_charity.aspx and decide who gets the cash.
This event is open to ANYONE! $40 gets you open bar and snacks from 8pm-midnight at the Black Finn NY. This will likely sell out, so if you are interested in coming, shoot me an e-mail (Lauren [at] lvlogic [dot] com) and Iíll put you on the guest list Ė just remember to bring your money. There will also be a raffle with some great prizes that Iíll tell you about before the event gets closer.